Blouse/Top pattern ELLA (XS-3XL)
€ 5,95 – € 12,90
Blouse ELLA with a scoop neckline and raised panel can be sewn in two sleeve variations: 7/8-length wide sleeves in kimono style or elbow-length sleeves for those who like it more uncluttered. Side backs provide a casual fit and bust darts (from size M) shape the front advantageously. These side back panels visually narrow the front in the waist/hip area.
Length from shoulder:
e.g. in XS 60 cm, M 62 cm and in 2XL 67 cm
Top pattern Ella
- Multi-size pattern in sizes XS – 3XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
You can buy the pattern with instructions as:
→ pattern with instructions (eBook/PDF) to print out yourself or have printed out
- for self-printing: 6 pages of illustrated sewing instructions and 19 pages of pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible.
- for plotting, e.g. in a copy shop: the pattern is available as a plot PDF (900 x 1050 mm), for all those who don’t feel like gluing and prefer to have it plotted.
- In the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the desired size(s) → this is how you show and hide layers.
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. You can also find all the patterns you have bought in your SO Pattern account.
→ Beamer pattern with instructions (eBook/PDF) – We are currently editing all the patterns so that you can also use them for your beamer. Please let me know if you are interested in the Beamer version, then we will prefer the model. Thank you for your understanding!
- for self-printing: 6 pages of sewing instructions in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible
- to project: PDF Beamer file
- in the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the size(s) you want → this is how you show and hide layers
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. All the patterns you have purchased can also be found in your SO Pattern account.
→ Paper pattern with instructions
- illustrated sewing instructions in paper envelope
- lovingly plotted paper pattern for immediate fitting and cutting out
The pattern is suitable for:
- Beginners with previous knowledge
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible.
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_ella or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.