Trousers Pattern Dinah (S-5XL) – PDF pattern & instructions ebook
No-frills slim trousers, ideal to wear under tunics, tight longshirts or short dresses. DINAH is a chic, super-comfortable slip-on trouser in stretch fabric and nice and quick to sew: no zip (just a “tut-so-as-what-a-zipper” seam), cross darts at the front, a seam at the back for adjusting and a hidden waist elastic at the top, which some already know from skirt USCHI.
The pattern is ideal for sewing beginners who want to try their first pair of trousers. The pattern has a high waist so that all the rolls under the tunic are packed away and the trousers lie nice and smooth. It works with stretch fabrics so that the trousers fit over the bottom even without a zip.
The side length is approx. 104 cm.
Trousers pattern Dinah
- Multi-size pattern in sizes S – 5XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
→ PDF pattern with instructions (eBook) to print out yourself or have printed out
- for self-printing: 6 pages of illustrated sewing instructions and 25 pages of pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible.
- for plotting, e.g. in a copy shop: the pattern is available as a plot PDF (900 x 1210 mm), for all those who don’t feel like gluing and prefer to have it plotted.
- In the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the desired size(s) → this is how you show and hide layers.
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. You can also find all the patterns you have bought in your SO Pattern account.
The pattern is suitable for:
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible.
→ Results from memade
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_dinah or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.