Dress pattern FANNY (S – 2XL) – ebook/ PDF
FANNY is a shift dress with a deep V-neck. The sides seams wrap around to the front and feature handy inseam pockets. This is a zip free pattern and the shaping is achieved with 2 darts at the back. It can be sewn as a sleeveless dress or with 3/4 sleeves.
Even though the skirt is quite narrow, the side slits allow for great movement and makes this a dress for cycling to work in.
This pattern requires advanced sewing skills.
Length from shoulder: 102cm / 40in.
Dress pattern Fanny
- Multi-size pattern in sizes S – 2XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
→ pattern with instructions (eBook/PDF) to print out yourself or have printed out
- for self-printing: 6 pages of illustrated sewing instructions and 24 pages of pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible.
- for plotting, e.g. in a copy shop: the pattern is available as a plot PDF (900 x 1470 mm), for all those who don’t feel like gluing and prefer to have it plotted.
- In the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the desired size(s) → this is how you show and hide layers.
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. You can also find all the patterns you have bought in your SO Pattern account.
The pattern is suitable for:
- Beginners with previous knowledge
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.