Material requirements for download: SO_Trouters Holly_Material requirements
Trousers pattern Holly (XS -2XL) – beamer file & instructions ebook
The HOLLY trousers are comfy lounge pants with elasticated waistband and patch pockets on the sides. The relaxed fit means that these trousers can be made in a wide range of fabrics, from soft wool fabrics to summery linen or viscose. Thanks to the elasticated waist, there is no need for a zip.
If you prefer, you can omit the patch pockets and you can add elastic at the hem for a more tapered leg.
The HOLLY is a beginner friendly and quick sewing project. Don’t be scared of sewing trousers, give the HOLLY a go.
Length at side for size L: 105cm / 41.5in
Trousers pattern Holly
- Multi-size pattern in sizes S – 2XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
→ Beamer pattern with instructions (eBook/PDF) – We are currently editing all the patterns so that you can also use them for your beamer. Please let me know if you are interested in the Beamer version, then we will prefer the model. Thank you for your understanding!
- for self-printing: 5 pages of sewing instructions in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible
- to project: PDF Beamer file
- in the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the size(s) you want → this is how you show and hide layers
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. All the patterns you have purchased can also be found in your SO Pattern account.
The pattern is suitable for:
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible. There is also a sewing tutorial (in German) for Hose Holly with photos.
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_holly or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.