Tunic Sita (XS-2XL) Beamer pattern with instructions (eBook/PDF)
The SITA tunic is a relatively slender, relaxed cut with grown on 7/8 length sleeves and sleeve cuffs. The neckline with neckband imitates a collar, but is much easier to construct. The shoulder seam is placed slight- ly to the back.
Length from shoulder to hem: approx 88cm / 34 1/2in Sleeve length from neckline: about 50cm / 19 1/2in
Tunic pattern Sita
- Multi-size pattern in sizes XS – 2XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
→ Beamer pattern with instructions (eBook/PDF) – We are currently editing all the patterns so that you can also use them for your beamer. Please let me know if you are interested in the Beamer version, then we will prefer the model. Thank you for your understanding!
- for self-printing: 7 pages of illustrated sewing instructions in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible
- to project: PDF Beamer file
- in the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the size(s) you want → this is how you show and hide layers
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. All the patterns you have purchased can also be found in your SO Pattern account.
The pattern is suitable for:
- Beginners with previous knowledge
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible.
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_sita or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.