Tunic Sita (XS-2XL) Paper pattern with illustrated instructions
The SITA tunic is a relatively slender, relaxed cut with grown on 7/8 length sleeves and sleeve cuffs. The neckline with neckband imitates a collar, but is much easier to construct. The shoulder seam is placed slight- ly to the back.
Length from shoulder to hem: approx 88cm / 34 1/2in Sleeve length from neckline: about 50cm / 19 1/2in
Tunic pattern Sita
- Multi-size pattern in sizes XS – 2XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
→ Paper pattern with illustrated instructions
- illustrated sewing instructions in paper envelope
- lovingly plotted paper pattern for immediate fitting and cutting out
The pattern is suitable for:
- Beginners with previous knowledge
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible.
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_sita or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.