Dress pattern NIAGARA (XS – 3XL) Paper pattern with instructions
The waterfall neckline on the NIAGARA dress is clearly the star of the show. It can look architectural or soft and playful, depending on the drape of your fabric. This neckline is super flattering for all figures.
The best thing about the NIAGARA dress is, that you get a lot of impact without a complicated sewing project. The bias cut waterfall neckline makes this dress easy to get on and off, so there is no need for a zip. It can also be converted into a tunic – the shorter hemline is already marked on the pattern.
A great project for the advanced beginner or beginners looking for a challenge. The sewing instructions are detailed and illustrated, so you will have no problem putting this dress together.
Length from shoulder: dress approx. 103cm / 40 1/2in; tunic approx. 85cm / 33 1/2in
Dress pattern Niagara
- Multi-size pattern in sizes XS – 3XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
→ Paper pattern with instructions
- illustrated sewing instructions in paper envelope
- lovingly plotted paper pattern for immediate fitting and cutting out
The pattern is suitable for:
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible. There is also a sewing tutorial (in German) for Kleid Niagara with photos.
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_niagara or #so_pattern