Dress pattern FANNY (S – 2XL)
€ 6,95 – € 12,90
FANNY is a shift dress with a deep V-neck. The sides seams wrap around to the front and feature handy inseam pockets. This is a zip free pattern and the shaping is achieved with 2 darts at the back. It can be sewn as a sleeveless dress or with 3/4 sleeves.
Even though the skirt is quite narrow, the side slits allow for great movement and makes this a dress for cycling to work in.
This pattern requires advanced sewing skills.
Length from shoulder: 102cm / 40in.
Dress pattern Fanny
- Multi-size pattern in sizes S – 2XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
You can buy the pattern with instructions as:
→ pattern with instructions (eBook/PDF) to print out yourself or have printed out
- for self-printing: 6 pages of illustrated sewing instructions and 24 pages of pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible.
- for plotting, e.g. in a copy shop: the pattern is available as a plot PDF (900 x 1470 mm), for all those who don’t feel like gluing and prefer to have it plotted.
- In the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the desired size(s) → this is how you show and hide layers.
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. You can also find all the patterns you have bought in your SO Pattern account.
→ Beamer pattern with instructions (eBook/PDF) – We are currently editing all the patterns so that you can also use them for your beamer. Please let me know if you are interested in the Beame version, then we will prefer the model. Thank you for your understanding!
- for self-printing: 6 pages of sewing instructions in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible
- to project: PDF Beamer file
- in the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the size(s) you want → this is how you show and hide layers
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. All the patterns you have purchased can also be found in your SO Pattern account.
→ Paper pattern with instructions
- illustrated sewing instructions in paper envelope
- lovingly plotted paper pattern for immediate fitting and cutting out
The pattern is suitable for:
- Beginners with previous knowledge
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.