Material requirements for download: SO_Trouters Holly_Material requirements
Trousers pattern Holly (XS -2XL) – PDF pattern & instructions ebook
The HOLLY trousers are comfy lounge pants with elasticated waistband and patch pockets on the sides. The relaxed fit means that these trousers can be made in a wide range of fabrics, from soft wool fabrics to summery linen or viscose. Thanks to the elasticated waist, there is no need for a zip.
If you prefer, you can omit the patch pockets and you can add elastic at the hem for a more tapered leg.
The HOLLY is a beginner friendly and quick sewing project. Don’t be scared of sewing trousers, give the HOLLY a go.
Length at side for size L: 105cm / 41.5in
Trousers pattern Holly
- Multi-size pattern in sizes S – 2XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
→ PDF pattern with instructions (eBook) to print out yourself or have printed out
- for self-printing: 5 pages of sewing instructions and 26 pages of pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible.
- for plotting, e.g. in a copy shop: the pattern is available as a plot PDF (900 x 1280 mm), for all those who don’t feel like gluing and prefer to have it plotted.
- In the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the desired size(s) → this is how you show and hide layers.
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. You can also find all the patterns you have bought in your SO Pattern account.
The pattern is suitable for:
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible. There is also a sewing tutorial (in German) for Hose Holly with photos.
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_holly or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.