Tunic Sita (XS-2XL) PDF pattern with instructions (eBook)
The SITA tunic is a relatively slender, relaxed cut with grown on 7/8 length sleeves and sleeve cuffs. The neckline with neckband imitates a collar, but is much easier to construct. The shoulder seam is placed slight- ly to the back.
Length from shoulder to hem: approx 88cm / 34 1/2in Sleeve length from neckline: about 50cm / 19 1/2in
Tunic pattern Sita
- Multi-size pattern in sizes XS – 2XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
→ PDF pattern with instructions (eBook) to print out yourself or have printed out
- for self-printing: 7 pages of illustrated sewing instructions and 22 pages of pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible.
- for plotting, e.g. in a copy shop: the pattern is available as a plot PDF (900 x 1290 mm), for all those who don’t feel like gluing and prefer to have it plotted.
- In the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the desired size(s) → this is how you show and hide layers.
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. You can also find all the patterns you have bought in your SO Pattern account.
The pattern is suitable for:
- Beginners with previous knowledge
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible.
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_sita or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.