Trousers Pattern Dinah (S-5XL) – Paper pattern with instructions
The DINAH trousers are designed with a slim leg style. They look great worn with longer tops or short dresses. Even though they look tailored with the extra seam at the back of each leg (great for fitting!) and the fake fly shield, they are actually super easy to sew.
The stretchy fabric allows us to omit the zip and button opening. The DINAH have no pockets, so they will lie completely flat under your top; instead they have horizontal front darts which add a bit of detail and they are finished with a hidden elastic in the high waist.
If you have been thinking about sewing your first pair of trousers, but you’ve been feeling a bit daunted, this is the pattern for you.
Length at side seam: 104cm / 41in.
Trousers pattern Dinah
- Multi-size pattern in sizes S – 5XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
→ Paper pattern with instructions
- illustrated sewing instructions in paper envelope
- lovingly plotted paper pattern for immediate fitting and cutting out
The pattern is suitable for:
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible.
→ Results from memade
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_dinah or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.