Trousers Pattern Dinah (S-5XL) beamer file & instructions ebook
The DINAH trousers are designed with a slim leg style. They look great worn with longer tops or short dresses. Even though they look tailored with the extra seam at the back of each leg (great for fitting!) and the fake fly shield, they are actually super easy to sew.
The stretchy fabric allows us to omit the zip and button opening. The DINAH have no pockets, so they will lie completely flat under your top; instead they have horizontal front darts which add a bit of detail and they are finished with a hidden elastic in the high waist.
If you have been thinking about sewing your first pair of trousers, but you’ve been feeling a bit daunted, this is the pattern for you.
Length at side seam: 104cm / 41in.
Trousers pattern Dinah
- Multi-size pattern in sizes S – 5XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
→ Beamer pattern with instructions (eBook/PDF) – We are currently editing all the patterns so that you can also use them for your beamer. Please let me know if you are interested in the Beamer version, then we will prefer the model. Thank you for your understanding!
- for self-printing: 6 pages of sewing instructions in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible
- to project: PDF Beamer file
- in the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the size(s) you want → this is how you show and hide layers
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. All the patterns you have purchased can also be found in your SO Pattern account.
The pattern is suitable for:
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible.
→ Results from memade
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_dinah or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.