Hoodie pattern Momo
- Multi-size pattern in sizes XS – 3XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
→ PDF pattern with instructions (eBook) to print out yourself or have printed out
- for self-printing: 5 pages of illustrated sewing instructions and 35 pages of pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible.
- for plotting, e.g. in a copy shop: the pattern is available as a plot PDF (900 x 945 und 1040 mm), for all those who don’t feel like gluing and prefer to have it plotted.
- In the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the desired size(s) → this is how you show and hide layers.
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. You can also find all the patterns you have bought in your SO Pattern account.
The pattern is suitable for:
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible. There is also a sewing tutorial (in German) for Kapuzenpulli Mono with photos.
→ Dress Momo Hack your MOMO into a simple dress by extending the side seams.
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_momo or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.