Dress pattern NIAGARA (XS – 3XL)
€ 6,95 – € 12,90
The waterfall neckline on the NIAGARA dress is clearly the star of the show. It can look architectural or soft and playful, depending on the drape of your fabric. This neckline is super flattering for all figures.
The best thing about the NIAGARA dress is, that you get a lot of impact without a complicated sewing project. The bias cut waterfall neckline makes this dress easy to get on and off, so there is no need for a zip. It can also be converted into a tunic – the shorter hemline is already marked on the pattern.
A great project for the advanced beginner or beginners looking for a challenge. The sewing instructions are detailed and illustrated, so you will have no problem putting this dress together.
Length from shoulder: dress approx. 103cm / 40 1/2in; tunic approx. 85cm / 33 1/2in
Dress pattern Niagara
- Multi-size pattern in sizes S – 3XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
You can buy the pattern with instructions as:
→ PDF pattern with instructions (eBook) to print out yourself or have printed out
- for self-printing: 6 pages of illustrated sewing instructions and 38 pages of pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible.
- for plotting, e.g. in a copy shop: the pattern is available as a plot PDF (900 x 2260 mm), for all those who don’t feel like gluing and prefer to have it plotted.
- In the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the desired size(s) → this is how you show and hide layers.
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. You can also find all the patterns you have bought in your SO Pattern account.
→ Beamer pattern with instructions (eBook/PDF) – We are currently editing all the patterns so that you can also use them for your beamer. Please let me know if you are interested in the Beamer version, then we will prefer the model. Thank you for your understanding!
- for self-printing: 6 pages of sewing instructions in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible
- to project: PDF Beamer file
- in the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the size(s) you want → this is how you show and hide layers
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. All the patterns you have purchased can also be found in your SO Pattern account.
→ Paper pattern with instructions
- illustrated sewing instructions in paper envelope
- lovingly plotted paper pattern for immediate fitting and cutting out
The pattern is suitable for:
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible. There is also a sewing tutorial (in German) for Kleid Niagara with photos.
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_niagara or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.