surfer- beach poncho pattern LUCA (XS – 5XL)
€ 5,95 – € 12,00
The LUCA surfer poncho is the perfect cover up for your beach or pool adventure. It does a great job at keeping you warm after a swim, whilst you watch your kids play on the beach or on the walk home from the pool.
But it is so much more than that! It doubles up as a towel (ideally you bring a separate one, but life isn’t perfect) and gives you some welcome cover when you are getting changed at the beach. It even features a generous kangaroo pocket to keep your purse handy.
Your whole family will want their own LUCA, which is why we have extended the size range and now offer the LUCA MINI for kids.
ADD LINK FOR LUCA MINI!
Sew the LUCA from cosy Terry cloth for extra warmth or a light-weight cotton for hot summer’s days.
For a more defined silhouette, wear the LUCA with a simple belt. Draft it yourself, or look at the wrap belt Bine for inspiration.
surfer/beach poncho pattern Luca
- Multi-size pattern in sizes XS – 5XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
You can buy the pattern with instructions as:
→ PDF pattern with instructions (eBook) to print out yourself or have printed out
- for self-printing: 5 pages of sewing instructions and 37 pages of pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible.
- for plotting, e.g. in a copy shop: the pattern is available as a plot PDF (900 x 2000 mm), for all those who don’t feel like gluing and prefer to have it plotted.
- In the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the desired size(s) → this is how you show and hide layers.
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. You can also find all the patterns you have bought in your SO Pattern account.
→ Beamer pattern with instructions (eBook/PDF)
- for self-printing: 5 pages of sewing instructions in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible
- to project: PDF Beamer file
- in the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the size(s) you want → this is how you show and hide layers
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. All the patterns you have purchased can also be found in your SO Pattern account.
→ Paper pattern with instructions
- sewing instructions in paper envelope
- lovingly plotted paper pattern for immediate fitting and cutting out
The pattern is suitable for:
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible. There is also a sewing tutorial (in German) for Luca with photos.
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_luca or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.