Apron pattern SYLVIE (S/M & L/XL) with illustrated sewing instructions
€ 4,95 – € 10,90
Sylvie has an asymmetrical design with a hidden double pocket.
The apron pattern is provided in 2 sizes, the smaller one corresponds to ladies size S/M, the larger one L/XL and can also be used very well for men.
Approximate width of apron: size S/M: 84cm / 33in, size L/XL: 97cm / 38in
Length from neck edge to hem: about 82cm / 32.5in
Apron pattern Sylvie
- Multi-size pattern in sizes S/M & L/XL
- Ready-to-cut: The pattern pieces are graded separately in the cluster so that the pattern pieces can be adjusted and cut out
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
You can buy the pattern with instructions as:
→ PDF pattern with instructions (eBook) to print out yourself or have printed out
- for self-printing: 6 pages of illustrated sewing instructions and 30 pages of pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible.
- for plotting, e.g. in a copy shop: the pattern is available as a plot PDF (900 x 2100 mm and x2 110mm), for all those who don’t feel like gluing and prefer to have it plotted.
- In the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the desired size(s) → this is how you show and hide layers.
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. You can also find all the patterns you have bought in your SO Pattern account.
→ Beamer pattern with instructions (eBook/PDF)
- for self-printing: 6 pages of sewing instructions in DIN A4 & US Letter compatible
- to project: PDF Beamer file
- in the pattern PDF, the sizes are created as layers, so you can only show and print the size(s) you want → this is how you show and hide layers
- This is how it works: immediately after payment, a link to download the files is automatically emailed to you. All the patterns you have purchased can also be found in your SO Pattern account.
→ Paper pattern with instructions
- illustrated sewing instructions in paper envelope
- lovingly plotted paper pattern for immediate fitting and cutting out
The pattern is suitable for:
- Beginners with previous knowledge
The sewing instructions are provided with drawings, as long as necessary and as short as possible. There is also a sewing tutorial (in German) for Schürze Sylvie with photos.
Have a look on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest under #so_sylvie or #so_pattern
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.